BESTIVAL 2012: EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE!
So the sun has finally set on what was undoubtedly Bestival’s best year ever. With stunning performances that spanned the great and the good from The Cure, Bjork, Pendulum, PJ Harvey, Brian Wilson, Oh Land, Graham Coxon, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, DJ Shadow, Zola Jesus, Wolf Gang and so many more it’s impossible to list them, now just the fondest of memories. It would be easy to get a bit down in the mouth but never fear, we have the perfect cure for the Bestival blues...
Early Bird tickets for Bestival 2012 go on sale at 9am this Friday 23rd September!
Fresh from planning more outrageous behaviour for Bestival 2012 Rob da Bank said:
“Thanks again everyone who made Bestival 2011 our best yet. There was such a wicked crowd of rock stars, pop stars and divas there to witness some of the most incredible performances we’ve seen at Bestival, from The Cure and Brian Wilson to Metronomy and Public Enemy. In fact, I’m really hoping that you all come back so we can do it all exactly the same again! The early bird catches the worm so jump in quick for 2012. Hope to see you there.”
For 2012 we have different tickets available depending on when you plan to join us. Early Bird Tickets are priced at just £170 for Adult Tickets and £110 for Teen (age 13-17) Tickets including entry from Thursday 6th September and £165 for Adult Tickets and £105 for Teen (age 13-17) Tickets if you plan to arrive on or after Friday 7th September.
We have also amended the Teen Ticket age bracket (now age 13-17) and introduced some amended terms and conditions in relation to Teen and Child Tickets - please see below for full info.
Tickets will also be available to buy through our payment plan which lets you pay a sixth of the total ticket cost (plus booking fees) now, with a further five equal payments spread across the following five consecutive months.
BESTIVAL 2012 EARLY BIRD TICKETS
www.ticketline.co.uk/bestival-tickets / 0844 888 4410 (on sale from 9am Friday 23rd Sept)
Adult Ticket with entry from Thursday 6th September - £170
Adult Ticket with entry from Friday 7th September - £165
Teen (age 13-17) Ticket with entry from Thursday 6th September- £110
Teen (age 13-17) Ticket with entry from Friday 7th September- £105
Child (age 12 & under) Ticket - Free (but you must obtain a ticket)
Campervan Tickets: £65 (per vehicle)
- will incur a booking fee.
- there are No Day Tickets.
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ
1/ Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to leave the festival.
2/ Adult Tickets can only be used by persons age 18 or over.
3/ Teen (age 13-17) Tickets can only be purchased by persons over the age of 30.
4/ By purchasing a Child (age 12 & under) Ticket or a Teen (age 13-17) Ticket you are confirming that you are either the parent or legal guardian of the teen or child for whom you are purchasing.
5/ Child and Teen ticket holders can only enter the festival with the person who purchased their ticket i.e. their parent or legal guardian. Any Teen Ticket holders attempting to enter the festival without this person will be denied entry to the festival. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the festival with a Child Ticket holder that they are not the parent or legal guardian will be denied entry.
6/ Each adult attending can accompany up to a maximum of 2 Teen Ticket holders.
7/ Teen Ticket holders must camp in the same location as their families.
8/ Teen Ticket holders are not allowed in the arena field unaccompanied after 10pm.
9/ Teen ticket holders must be accompanied by their parent/guardian at all times after 10pm.
10/ Child Ticket holders are not allowed in the arena or campsites unaccompanied at any time.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend:
- SEASIDE AWARDS GALORE FOR ISLE OF WIGHT BEACHES
- Hats off to Dimbola Mad Hatter makeover at Dimbola Tea Room wins top award
- Feel the rhythm... Rhythmtree World Music Festival returns with rock legend Ginger Baker
- FREE TONIGHT - Acoustic Originals, at The Quay Arts
- Bestival Friday Night Headliner - Fat Boy Slim
- They're off! - Old Gaffers Set Sail
- Island artists showcase their work in a free Arts Trail around Ventnor 18-21 April
- Isle of Wight Walking Festival returns for 15th birthday spectacular
- Island sailors selected as part of the Dynamic Dozen to skipper the worlds longest ocean race.
- Isle of Wight Studio School gets the green light
- STAR OF GAME OF THRONES CARICE VAN HOUTEN & BAND JOIN THE ISLE OF WIGHT FESTIVAL 2013!
- It's all about the Brontës - Giants of literature celebrated at Isle of Arts 2013
- At 6 months old is little Daisy our youngest subscriber...?
- Arctic Conditions for RORC Easter Challenge
- BESTIVAL UNVEILS A NEW WAVE OF ACTS FOR 10th BIRTHDAY SPECTACULAR
- Pedlars at the Quay - Sunday 24th March
- Under the Radar Hosted by Young & Collective, supported by Quay Arts
- Miss 600 – Too good to miss – at Isle of Arts
- Heaven in a cup
- Pedlars at the Quay
- As you may know Friday the 28th is national Macmillan world’s biggest coffee morning.
- Bridal Afternoon Tea at The Royal raises money for the Barely Born Appeal
- Diamond Isle ready to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee
- WIN Style of Wight Valentines Hamper.
- ISLE OF WIGHT HOTEL REVEALED AS UK’S SECOND BEST
- *WIN* Isle of Wight Festival Tickets
- Scratch the Surface - Babs Gowan. Preview This Sat at Quay Arts
- IOW To Host Queen's Diamond Jubilee Event in 2012
- FOUR ISLAND BUSINESSES WIN AT REGIONAL AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE
- World Aids Day - 1st December
- Pop sensation STEPS announced for Osborne House Summer Concerts 2012
- THE CURE TO RELEASE BESTIVAL LIVE 2011 WITH ALL PROFITS GOING TO THE ISLE OF WIGHT YOUTH TRUST
- Channel 4 comes to the Island
- Saving Money with Wight Living
- Style of Wight Magazine wins national publication award
- Islanders get fit and have fun at Pink Aerobathon
- BESTIVAL 2012: EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE!
- Sugar & Spice Promotes Bra Recycling For Breast Cancer Charity
- Opera in Space www.operainspace.com comes to Bonchurch
- Gurnard Primary School OPEN DAY
- GERMAN OCTOBERFEST RETURNS TO COWES
- Save Our Fish
- History Opens It's Doors
- A Festival of Litter
- Red Jet customers travel with Style
- Baby and Toddler Event 2nd – 3rd April
- Shadows of Delight
- Legendary film-maker DAVID LYNCH produces electronic record and signs worldwide deal with Rob da Bank's SUNDAY BEST RECORDINGS label
- Quay Arts Craft Shop - Unique Christmas Shopping Destination
- BESTIVAL 2011 announces first headliner and much much more.....
- Isle of Wight Festival 2011 TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!
- Opening of Smith & Stephenson
- Seaview Wildlife Encounter - Best Tourism Experience of the Year 2010
- NEW DIRECTOR AT QUAY ARTS
- The Island goes Yellow for the Hospice
- Growing Shops!
- We Are On The Look Out!
- MAKE YOUR OWN CANDLES
- BRITISH ART for all
- NATIONAL RECYCLING CAMPAIGN COMES TO THE ISLAND
- FUNDING HELPS ESTABLISH NEW I.T SUITE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
- PAINTING OF GARIBALDI GOES ON DISPLAY IN NEWPORT
- YOUTH COUNCIL Voting begins soon
- Girls Football gets Some Funding
- Island jobs hope following top level Government meeting
- Interview with Bestival organiser 'Rob Da Bank'